17 November 2011

Touch Of Plum

This will be my very first Face of the Day post. I felt like doing something different to my usual eyeliner/mascara combo, so I added some purple eyeshadow, which I don't usually do. I find that whenever I use eyeshadows, I tend to look like a trannie/a kid who has been using their mother's makeup. I don't know, it just looks silly. So I just did the outer half of my eyelid, if that makes sense. Do any of you have that problem? If so, tips would be very much appreciated!
Eyes:
Catwalk Colour Cosmetics Eyeshadow Palette
(my nan got me this for Christmas last year, so I have no idea where it's from)
Collection 2000 Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner (in black)
Collection 2000 Super Size Fat Lash Mascara (in black)

Face:
Random Blusher from some shop in Germany 
(it's a sort of dark, pink shimmery one & I should really get a decent one but oh well)

Lips:
Collection 2000 Lock N Hold Lipgloss (in Beat Box 2, I think)

 Everything apart from the eyeshadow is from Boots
I used the bottom middle colour. It's a really nice, dark purple-browny shimmery colour.

And that's it. I didn't use concealer, because for the last few weeks, I've been trying to avoid it, since it's been so cold and I find it just makes it stand out more. The one I usually use is Collection 2000(surprise, surprise!) Concealer in number 2. I never wear foundation either, because I hate the way it feels on my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)