18 January 2012

A Golden Touch

Hey guys! I thought I'd do a quick FOTD because surprisingly I haven't been wearing much make-up lately, because I've been sick, and now I'm working, and I feel more comfortable without make-up on (it also means I get a tiny lie-in). I tried out my new ELF brushes, and they're great! They work really well and do exactly what I want them to do. Apologies for the lighting, today was my day off and I slept until stupid o'clock, and it got dark so quickly. Grr.
I've just noticed that the darker colours in the outer corner of my eyelid don't show up on the pictures. It just looks like a shadow, but they are there!
not sure what the pink blurry dots on my head are supposed to be
Eyes:
MAC Paint Pot in Indianwood all over lid
Urban Decay Naked Palette: Sidecar in the middle of the lid
Urban Decay Naked Palette: Darkhorse & Creep in the outer corner
Urban Decay24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero to line my eyes and waterline
Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express Mascara one coat
(because I hate when I put too much on)

Face:
Lacura Beauty Blusher from Aldi
Benefit Brows A-Go-Go Brow And Eye Shaping Kit

 Which is a lot more than what I used to use when I first started blogging! Crazy!
this one's a bit blurry because of the dodgy lighting and my shaky hand

4 comments:

  1. Pretty! I love the colours you used and blended together, worked really well. Damn your beauty :P

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaw thanks Stephie! Although haven't quite reached your level of effortless, gorgeous makeup! One day, I'll hopefully be able to master the eyeliner flick that you do so perfectly :p not fair! xxx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting :)