2 February 2012

The Calm Before The Snow

Jacket: from my sister

Jumper: H&M
Scarf: from my nan
Leggings: Select
Boots: New Yorker
Bag: Pronti
Necklace: The French Connection, ASOS

It was such a lovely day on Saturday, I practically forced my boyfriend to take a few snaps of my outfit, not that it was anything too special, but just because the lighting was great. I've been sticking to jumpers and leggings this winter, as it's comfortable but not without effort, like staying in joggers or jimjams. Which, believe me, I would love to be in all day, but can't. I put on a bit of MAC's Painpot in Indianwood, which is a big favourite of mine, the eyeliner is Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero and the mascara is Maybellines The Colossal Volum' Express. Simples! I haven't been wearing much make-up during the week and felt like doing something special to my eyes.  I find that when I wake up early, my eyes hurt and feel quite heavy if I put on make-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)