5 March 2012

Champagne Showers!






photos from Val D'Isère;ESF firework display;Raclette cheese;tarte tatin(apple tart);monopoly;skittles;Very Berry face mask from New Look; Lush Sex Bomb;Oberweis flavoured meringues;Oberweis chocolate;Valentine's Chocolate;Coffee&Walnut cake;New fringe;LMFAO concert

Hey my lovely readers! Once again, I haven't blogged in ages, so I thought I'd do another random update type of post. I'll also be doing a giveaway soon, I just want to get one more thing to add to it, so look out for that! I haven't been using my laptop recently, and haven't had time to blog. I got home from Val D'Isère on Saturday, then had a bunch of doctor appointments on Monday. I have to have an operation on Thursday, which means I won't be celebrating my birthday properly, but I'll just have to postpone the celebrations. (I've already bought some pampering goodies for afterwards, a Very Berry face mask and a Lush bath bomb.)  So on Monday, I had to go and talk to the surgeon and the anesthetist, and have a blood test, which they messed up, leaving a huge bruise on my arm. My mum and I decided to make a coffee and walnut cake as a practice cake for my birthday and a welcome home to my sister and her fiancé, who came to visit last week, so I spent a lot of time catching up with them. I might do a post on the coffee and walnut cake recipe, because it is just so yummy! We also went to the hairdressers for a trim, and I had my fringe cut differently too, because it had grown so long! Then on Saturday, a bunch of us went to the LMFAO concert here in Luxembourg, and I have to admit it was unexpectedly amazing! I wasn't sure what to expect, despite the fact that I do listen and like many of their songs, because usually the type of band I'd see in concert would be along the lines of The Killers or Kings of Leon, etc, so I didn't think LMFAO would be too good. But it really was, I loved it and it was so much fun. The support act was Far East Movement, and it's quite hard to say who was better. The atmosphere was absolutely amazing too! The concert was sold out, and since the tickets sold out in about 3 hours, they decided to do two concerts. We went to the original concert, because as soon as we found out they were coming we bought tickets. The room was packed and very stuffy which made my throat really dry and I was so thirsty! So when they started spraying champagne all over the crowd, while singing Champagne Showers, I almost pushed everyone out of the way to have a sip, despite not actually liking champagne. That's how thirsty I was! I'll be going to the Example concert in a week, so that should be good fun too!
Hope you've all had a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)