17 October 2012

Current Everyday Look

Hi everyone,

I'll start by saying  I'm sorry for the rubbish lighting! It's been constantly cloudy today unfortunately, but I really wanted to do this FOTD. This adds to the fact that it looks like I have absolutely nothing on me lids on all the photos, which is so annoying. Basically, it looks better in real life. 

Garnier Essentials Hydrating Day Care & Garnier Dark Spot Corrector

I used my moisturiser on cleansed skin, then when it had dried, I used the dark spot corrector. So far, I really like this combination as it makes my skin look and feel really nice. I'll probably start using a heavier moisturise (like the Bebe one) when it starts to get colder, but the Garnier Essentials has been great for warmer days as it's so light.

Benefit Brows A-Go-Go, Revlon Brow Styling Gel & Eco Tools Brushes

While I was waiting for my skin to dry, I lightly filled in my brows using the darker shadow. You can probably tell that I usually use the lighter one, but I've recently dyed my hair a bit darker than my natural shade, and I prefer using the darker colour. Then I set it with the brow gel that I found in TK Maxx.

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Light 2

Once my skin was dry, I lightly concealed my blemishes. I then waited for that to dry too.

NARS Pro Prime Eyeshadow Base, NARS Ashes to Ashes & Nepal, Urban Decay Eyeshadow Brush, Elf Crease Brush & Hema Blending Brush

I primed my eyes using the NARS primer, then used the Elf crease brush to put a bit of Nepal in the inner corner of my eyelid. Next, using the Urban Decay brush, I applied Ashes to Ashes all over my lid and blended it into Nepal. Then using the same Elf brush, I applied Nepal through my crease and blended that out with the Hema brush.

NARS Long Wear Eyeliner in Via Veneto, Collection Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner & Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara
 

I used NARS Via Veneto and Collection's Felt Tip Liner to line both my top and bottom lash lines, then I applied mascara on my lashes. So far, I am in love with the NARS eyeliner, especially when used with the Collection liner, for an extra dark look.

NARS Blush in Dolce Vita & Real Techniques Blush Brush

I used a tiny bit of Dolce Vita on the apples of my cheeks, for a slightly flushed look. I bought this brush a few months ago and so far I'm impressed. It's so soft! I'll definitely try and get my hands on some more.

H&M Lipbalm in Coconut Mango & Elizabeth Arden Lipstick in Rose Aurora

Lastly, I applied some lipbalm and then my Elizabeth Arden lipstick, which was a birthday present from my sister's future mother-in-law. It is absolutely lovely and the perfect shimmery nude colour, which is great for this look, since there's so much going on with the eyes.
 
Hope you liked this look! Let me know what your current favourite products are!

4 comments:

  1. Aww you've got lovely 'big magic eyes' a la Audrey Hepburn here :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing lashes!! So pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Dani :)the mascara is amazing! xx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting :)