12 November 2012

Simple going out look





Hi everyone,
Last week my boyfriend and I went out to dinner and since I always take forever to do my hair, I wanted my makeup to be easy and quick to do. I decided on a slightly smoked out look but didn't want to make too much effort with it. It turned out quite nice and didn't take long to do at all so I thought I'd recreate it and take pictures this time.
Face & Brows:  
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in Light 2
NARS Blush in Amour
Soap & Glory Archery in Brownie Points

Eyes:
NARS Primer 
NARS Eyeshadow in Abyssinia in the Douceurs de Paris Palette
Sleek Storm Palette: dark matte brown in the crease
                       matte black mixed with matte brown on the lower lashline
Collection 2000 Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner
Maybelline The Colossal Volum'Express Smokey Eyes Mascara

Lips:
ELF Lipstick in Cheerful Cherry

Brushes:
EcoTools Brow Brush
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Brush
Hema Blending Brush
ELF Crease Brush
Real Techniques Blush Brush
Real Techniques Detailer Brush

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)