9 April 2014

MAC Lipstick Collection

Coral Bliss (Cremesheen), Costa Chic (Frost), Chatterbox (Amplified)
Impassioned (Amplified), Lustering (Lustre), Pink Plaid (Matte)
Hot Gossip (Cremesheen), Girl About Town (Amplified), Captive (Satin)

If you  had asked me few years ago whether I had heard of MAC Cosmetics, I would have said no because my make up knowledge ranged from Maybelline to Rimmel. Now, however, I own nine MAC lipsticks. NINE! A good portion of them were bought with birthday money or given to me as a birthday present but the rest were just moments of weakness. I can't even tell you exactly how much I paid for each of them because the prices seem to differ wherever I go (Metz, Kรถln, Berlin, Paris). I think I've have paid between 16€ and 19,50€ which is kind of ridiculous. I probably won't be getting anymore for a while!
The only lipstick I regret getting is Pink Plaid, a matte dusty rose shade, because I don't think it suits me very well. It was the first ever MAC lipstick I bought and I kind of panicked and just picked one at random. Now I tend to take my time while choosing a colour. My absolute favourites are Impassioned, Girl About Town and Hot Gossip. 
What are your favourite MAC lipsticks?

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful collection!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :)