9 May 2014

Date Night


Hi guys,
This is the makeup look I did for a recent date night. Chatterbox is one of my favourite lipsticks at the moment and I love how it looks with the eyeshadows I used. I kept my eyebrows natural and just used a gel to keep them in place. As the weather gets hotter, I tend to use less on my face because at the end of the day I feel really uncomfortable, so I left out blush completely. 

Face:
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Cool Medium 2

Eyes & Eyebrows:
Hema Eyebrow Gel
NARS Pro Prime Eyeshadow Base
Urban Decay Naked Palette:
Naked and Buck in the crease
Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette:
Liar all over the lid
Maxfactor Liquid Effect Pencil Liner in 10 Black Fire
Maybelline Master Smoky Shadow Pencil in Smoky Chocolate
Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara

Lips: 
MAC Chatterbox

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting :)