7 May 2014

Harbour Chocolate Lounge

My blog seems to have turned into a chocolate themed blog!
We recently visited my family in England and my grandparents took us to the Harbour Chocolate Lounge in Ramsgate. The place itself is gorgeous and I particularly loved the scooter. It looked like something straight out of a home design magazine. I was quite overwhelmed by all of the amazing chocolaty things and beautiful decor, I just had to take a few snaps. My grandparents recommended the hot chocolates so that's what we ordered. You can chose from a standard hot chocolate or one that comes with cream and marshmallows. I'm not a fan of marshmallows, so I opted for the standard one, whereas Stefane loves them so went all out and got the special one. We also ordered some cakes. I had carrot cake and Stefane had chocolate cake. They also do standard coffees and tea, if chocolate isn't your thing. The hot chocolates consisted out of melted chocolate with milk on top that you have to mix in. They tasted a lot like chocolate spoon hot chocolates and were delicious! Less strong and less rich than the hot chocolates in Paris, but still amazing. The cakes were great too and perfectly sized (although I couldn't finish mine and my granddad ended up finishing it off). 
If the weather is nice, and there's any room left, you can even sit outside and look over the harbour. I would really recommend this place if you happen to be in the area. The address is 19 Military Road, CT11 9LG Ramsgate and they also have a facebook page.

2 comments:

  1. Ahh I really want to go here next time I visit! Om nom nom xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :)