16 May 2014

Date Night


Dress - H&M
Denim Jacket - H&M
Tights - Primark
Wedges - Chaussea
Watch - DKNY
Necklace - Elements Silver

Stefane and I decided to go out for dinner and watch Captain America 2. I bought this dress after seeing my mum and sister wearing it, which sounds stupid but I doubt we would all wear the same dress at the same time anyway. Polkadots and black are two of my favourite things and my wardrobe is basically filled with them. 
I paired the dress with black wedge heels, simply because I can't walk in any other kind of heels. (I can hardly even walk in these, because my balance is so rubbish!) 
I bought the denim jacket while in Berlin. I find H&M's in other countries have so many more clothes than the ones in Luxembourg. I love this jacket so much and it has become a Spring staple of mine. It's comfortable and the colour of it reminds of the denim jackets in the movie 13 Going on 30! 
The rose gold key necklace was a present from my sister and I absolutely love it. I love rose gold and I like that the necklace is dainty. 
Hope you are all having a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)