28 May 2014

Floral Dress

Dress - H&M
Cardigan - Primark
Belt - H&M

Hi everyone,
The nice weather has returned! I bought this dress a few days ago and decided to wear it. It has such a lovely floral print without being over the top and is perfect for spring/summer. It's also really comfortable and loose. I paired it with a knit cardigan that I got from Primark last summer, but I didn't end up wearing it for long as it was so hot outside. I also added a coral belt to cinch in my waist and add a bit of definition. I love the colour of the belt and thought it went well with the dress, since some of the flowers are pink/coral too. 
I got these pumps yesterday and I fell in love with them the minute I saw them. I usually only buy black pumps, but I couldn't resist these. I love the bow buckle detail. 
This whole outfit is quite a big difference for me since I usually only ever wear dark clothes, but I really like it and feel really summery! 
Hope you are all having a nice week!

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting :)