14 May 2014

KMS California Tame Frizz


My sister bought these products from lookfantastic after reading about them on the londoner's blog. All the girls in my family are cursed with frizzy hair, so I decided to give them a try. 
My sister didn't actually like these since the products weighed down her hair and made it rather greasy, so I began to worry if they would do the same to me. We have slightly different hair types though, so I still had hope that they would work for me. 
I always shampoo my hair twice so I decided to shampoo it once with my normal shampoo and then use the Tame Frizz shampoo the second time, followed by the conditioner. The first time I tried these products, I didn't use the taming creme, for fear that it might be too much. My hair wasn't greasy at all and I did notice that I had no frizz after blow drying it, so needless to say I was quite impressed. 
I would however recommend using the shampoo with a different conditioner and the conditioner with a different shampoo, so that it doesn't weigh the hair down as much. I definitely think you would have to try it out and see how it goes for your hair. 
The taming creme works nicely but again I would recommend using this instead of your usual products. I used it along with my Kerastase Ciment Thermique and my hair oil and it was just too much. I prefer to use it on dry hair to add definition and to tame the frizz (obviously!) rather than on wet hair, but that is just my personal preference. 
I got these from lookfantastic and they were on offer so I don't remember exactly how much I spent. The three products together cost about 30€ but Lookfantastic always has special deals so that's worth checking out.
Have any of you tried these products? Did they work for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)