2 June 2014

MAC Palette

L-R
 Top: Mythology, Sable, Woodwinked, Rice Paper
Middle: Expensive Pink, Satin Taupe, Patina, Naked Lunch
Bottom: Cranberry, Mulch, Amber Lights, All That Glitters
My lovely boyfriend bought me a MAC palette and a handful of eyeshadows a few years ago for Christmas, which I will be eternally grateful for as all together it was quite expensive.
I hadn't even heard of MAC Cosmetics until 2011, which is crazy. I haven't actually bought any of these eyeshadows myself because my siblings have been getting them one by one for birthdays and Christmases, which again I am really grateful for. (Don't worry, I spoil them as much as they spoil me!) My boyfriend asked me to make a list of the ones I liked the look of and then chose a couple of them. I still have the list minus a large amount and whenever it's my birthday or Christmas and people ask for ideas of what to get me, I give them that same list.
I have to admit, despite having all three (much loved) Urban Decay Naked palettes, my MAC palette is the one I reach for most often. Perhaps because I was able to choose every single eyeshadow which means I am more likely to use all of them. The quality and colour pay off is amazing and price wise, they aren't the most expensive eyeshadows out there. But like I said, it's a great present idea, and it's nice to fill up the palette slowly. The only downside is if you get normal eyeshadows instead of the ones in pan form and have to depot them because I am really not the best at doing that, hence why two of the eyeshadows have dents in them (I almost cried).
My absolute favourite of them all has to be Sable. I adore it because it is great for daytime and nighttime looks. But honestly, I love all of the shadows. 
I think in order to well and truly complete my palette, and make it perfect, I would need a few matte shades, as it is lacking a few good crease colours or even an eyeshadow for filling in my brows.
Leave any of your suggestions of your favourite matte MAC eyeshadows (try saying that three times, really fast!) in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)