22 June 2014

Birthday Girl


Top - Primark
Blazer - New Look
Trousers - Primark
Necklace - H&M
Sandals - Siemes Schuhcenter

It was my little sister's birthday last week and she went out for drinks that evening. I absolutely loved her outfit, so I asked her if I could take some photos. We had been to Primark that week and she had found these amazing trousers, which I am quite jealous of. They have this sunset coloured, leafy floral design which is just perfect for cool summer nights. She paired them with a black vest top and a gold necklace. She also borrowed my favourite black blazer, which I got from New Look last year. It's quite a thin, loose material and is super comfortable, unlike more stiff material blazers. My mum made an amazing chocolate and raspberry cake, which I will probably blog about soon!
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)