15 June 2014

Patterned Maxi Skirt

Outtake
Vest top - Primark
Maxi skirt - H&M
Shoes - Primark
Earrings - H&M
Bracelets - Stradivarius and random
Sunglasses - H&M

The hot weather has made me want to buy a million comfortable summer clothes, especially maxi skirts. I saw this one in H&M this week and just had to have it. I love the pattern and the colour, despite it being a bit out of my comfort zone. I might do a maxi skirt blogpost about how I like to style them. 
I wanted to start wearing earrings more often, so I bought a pack from H&M. I prefer gold jewellery to silver in general and really like that these ones are long but still dainty. I also happened to find these sunglasses and couldn't resist. I bought them this week but can't seem to find the exact ones on the website.
We all went to Saarbrucken on Wednesday because we wanted to go to Primark. My sister and I immediately snapped up one of these vest tops. It has gold chains as straps and is really comfortable, plus it was a bargain at 6€. 
I'm really glad I found these pumps, because they are padded on the inside which makes it seem like you are walking on clouds. I think they cost 13€ which for Primark is a bit expensive, but for shoes in general I thought it was reasonable.
Hope you are all having a lovely Sunday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)