30 June 2014

Patterned Trousers

Outtake: caught mid pose
Top - H&M
Trousers - H&M
Earrings - H&M
Bracelets - Stradivarius and random
Watch - DKNY
Wedges - Chaussea
Lipstick - MAC Girl About Town

I went to H&M, what a surprise! But to be fair, it is one of the best shops for affordable yet nice clothes here in Luxembourg. I spotted these trousers and just had to have them. I love loose fabric trousers for those not overly hot summer days and these were perfect. And also they aren't completely black, which is different for once since most of my trousers and leggings tend to be black. I paired them with a hot pink vest top which I found among the sale items, also in H&M. I really like how the pink breaks up the monochrome pattern. I decided to keep all of my jewellery plain gold/rose gold and used MAC's Girl About Town lipstick, as it went nicely with the top. I feel like the wedges make this outfit more night out appropriate and flats would make it a more casual, comfortable day time outfit. 
Hope you all had a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)