4 June 2014

Rainy Day

Outtake
Jumper - H&M
Leggings - Asos
Rain coat - Asos
Wedges - Chaussea
Bracelets - Stradivarius
Scarf - Stradivarius
Bag - C&A 
Umbrella - H&M

It's the fourth day of June and all we get is rain! My boyfriend was lucky enough to go away on a short trip to Lisbon and was able to spend some time on a beach, since the weather was so lovely. Jealousy doesn't even begin to describe it! But he did surprise me by coming back bearing gifts and I couldn't wait to try them all on. He got me a lovely set of bracelets, my favourites being the gold spikey one and the grey and gold feather one. He also bought me a gorgeous navy blue, lightweight scarf with white hearts on it. 
My wedges weren't exactly weather appropriate but to be honest I was too lazy to go and change them and I hardly ever wear them. They aren't the most comfortable pair of wedges I own, but I love how they look.
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find any links for the jumper, coat and wedges because I bought them a few months ago.
It's become a new tradition of mine to have more fail outfit photos than actual decent ones, but I like to include them because sometimes they are just to funny.
Hope you are having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)