29 September 2014

Soft & Smokey

I'm usually the kind of person who doesn't bother doing their makeup on Sundays (ok sometimes I just don't bother regardless of what day it is), but my dad wanted to take us out for dinner so I decided to do something nice with my face for a change. I've been experimenting with using more eyeshadows in the crease of my eye and it actually doesn't look too horrible, so that's what I went with. I also chose a bright pink lipstick because who said autumn is all about dark colours?
I feel like photos of my favourite ever eyeshadow (MAC's Sable) never do it justice, it's so much prettier in real life so go and swatch it if you can! 

Face:
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Cool Medium 2
Manhattan Soft Compact Powder in 0 Transparent

Eyes & Eyebrows:
MAC eyeshadow in Charcoal Brown:
 to fill in my brows
Hema Eyebrow Gel:
to set them
NARS Pro Prime Eyeshadow Base:
all over my eye lid and crease
MAC eyeshadow in Charcoal Brown:
 blended through the crease
MAC eyeshadow in Dark Brown:
blended in the outer part of the lid
(add more, blend, repeat)
MAC eyeshadow in Sable:
all over the lid and on the lower lash line
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette Blackout:
 on the lower lash line
MAC eyeshadow in Naked Lunch:
in the inner corner of the eye, as a highlight
Benefit They're Real Push Up Liner:
on the top lash line and smudged with a brush
Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara

Lips: 
MAC Chatterbox lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)