29 October 2014

The Dusty Rose Jumper

Jacket - JBC
Jumper - Primark (recent)
Leggings - C&A
Shoes - Primark
Watch - Samsung Gear Fit from Saturn

A recent trip to Saarbrucken means that not only do I now own even more Primark panda pyjamas (it's getting a bit mental now), but I have also found my new favourite jumper for this year. I spotted this at the front of the shop and pushed my way past a few snails to grab it. This dusty rose/pink beige colour is my absolute favourite for winter. The amount of tops in my wardrobe that are this colour is crazy. I especially love pairing it with brown, which is why I chose to wear my brown pleather jacket from JBC. I got in during the summer sales back in August and hadn't had the chance to wear it a lot since then. But now it has gone from far too warm for this month to absolutely freezing, I don't think I will be able to wear it as often as I had hoped. Although, I am not complaining about the cold because I actually prefer it to boiling hot weather. 
After a week of rain, I chose to wear thick leggings that I bought from C&A earlier this year. Big mistake because it ended up being one of those randomly hot days and after a few hours I was melting. I had planned on wearing boots too, so thank goodness I changed my mind. 
I recently bought a Samsung Gear Fit watch, which tracks steps and sleep and can also measure your heart rate. I really like seeing how many steps I do in a day, although I may have tendencies to be a little bit competitive with my boyfriend (he wins every time). It's not the prettiest watch, and my DKNY rose gold watch would have looked a lot better with this outfit but I didn't want to miss out my steps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)