27 November 2014

Plum Gold

This look features two of my new favourite makeup products (the brow pencil and the mascara) that I will be reviewing soon! I bought both of them almost a month ago and have been using them almost every day. I have rekindled my love for Woodwinked eyeshadow. I've been sticking to browns and bronzes recently and decided to change it up a bit. It's such a gorgeous gold colour and it blends out into a burnt orange/gold colour, so you basically only need to use one eyeshadow for this look. I also opted for brown liner instead of my usual black liner because I thought it looked less harsh with the eyeshadow. For my lips I used one of my favourite lipsticks for this time of the year. I feel that this look is versatile because despite being quite feastive and great for parties, it would still look nice during the day, since the eye makeup isn't too heavy.

Face:
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Cool Medium 2:
on blemishes
Manhattan Soft Compact Powder in 0 Transparent:
to set the concealer

Eyes & Eyebrows:
Soap & Glory Archery Brow Pencil in Blondeshell:
to shape and fill in my brows
MAC eyeshadow in Charcoal Brown:
 to fill in my brows
NARS Pro Prime Eyeshadow Base:
all over my eye lid and crease
MAC eyeshadow in Woodwinked:
 all over the lid, blended through the crease and on the lower lashline
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Demolition:
top and lower lashline
Maybelline Go Extreme Mascara in Leather Black 

Lips: 
MAC Hot Gossip lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)