22 December 2014

Christmas Countdown | Part 11: Christmas Playlist

Nothing gets me into the festive spirit more than a good Christmas song. Apart from films, wrapping presents and food. But the songs are important too. I've put together a list of all of the songs I love listening to and thought I would share them with you. I've added a few that aren't necessarily Christmas songs but that are on my playlist anyway.

Michael Bublé - Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
Wizzard - I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday
Jimmy Eat World - Last Christmas
Shakin' Stevens - Merry Christmas Everyone
Train - Shake Up Christmas
Michael Bublé - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
The Killers - Don't Shoot Me Santa
Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You
Tristan Prettyman ft. Jason Mraz - All I Want For Christmas Is Us
Josef Salvat - Diamonds
Michael Bublé - It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas
Kelly Clarkson - Underneath The Tree
Bastille - Flaws
Michael Bublé - White Christmas
Mikky Ekko - Disappear
Others:
Sleigh Ride
Let It Snow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)