2 December 2014

The Winter Coat | Part 2

 Coat - Primark (recent)
Jumper - H&M
Leggings - Next
Scarf - H&M
Bag - C&A
Boots - Siemes Schuhcenter

This is the second part of my new winter coats blogposts, you can find the first one here. I got this coat the last time we all went down to Saarbrücken, which was just over two months ago. I have no way of knowing if it's still in stock, so if you want it you will have to pay Primark a visit (which isn't really a bad thing!). It's a lovely navy blue colour and it's really soft and warm. It was quite expensive for Primark, about 30€ I think, but compared to other places that's still quite cheap for a nice winter coat. The quality is great too! I love the faux fur hood and the gold detailing around the buttons. Dark blue and gold is one of my absolute favourite colour combinations. I paired it with an oversized beige scarf which I got from H&M last year and a beige and black stripy jumper, also from H&M. I feel like the beige ties in nicely with the hood. I kept the rest of the outfit quite simple with my go to C&A bag, some black leggings and little black boots with gold buckles. 
On another note, my hair looks quite short in some of these photos and seeing them has almost tempted me to get my hair cut that length! I feel like I have wanted long hair for ages and now it's getting there, the temptation to chop it all off is back. I'm not sure I will do it though because knowing me, I will probably regret it the instant I do it! 
Hope you are having a great week!

2 comments:

  1. I love this look on you!! And the faux-lob really suits you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Kind of tempted to chop it haha xx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting :)