31 January 2015

The Leather Jacket

Jacket - H&M (similar)
T-shirt - H&M
Leggings/Trousers - H&M
Hat - Primark
Wedge Trainers - New Look (similar here & here)
Necklace - Primark
Bracelet - Primark

Hi everyone,
I love a good fake leather jacket but for some reason I didn't own a plain black one. I found this cropped one in H&M and it was on sale for 20€ which I thought was a pretty good deal. It feels really soft and fits nicely too. I paired it with a plain white t-shirt and some thick black leggings that have leather panels on the leg which went nicely with the jacket without being too much of a leather overload. I love these leggings but as a warning you definitely need to try them on. I had to size down as they came up quite big and loose. 
I chose to mix metals a bit and wore gold jewellery despite the fact that both the jacket and leggings have silver detailing. My sister had got me a twelve days of Christmas advent calendar from Primark as part of my stocking filler and it had a different piece of jewellery for every day. I especially love the feather bracelet. 
To finish off the outfit, I added my black beanie and my wedge trainers. I also have these in beige which you can see here. I have to admit, I felt like a cool biker chick in this outfit, unfortunately a few days after I got the jacket it started snowing so I haven't been able to wear it much!
Hope you're having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)