2 February 2015

Matte Chocolate & Shocking Pink

I have recently been obsessed with two things: the Sleek Face Form palette and the NARS Digital World Lip Pencil set. I was lucky enough to get both of these for Christmas last year. I had never really been into contouring or even using bronzer but I"m starting to make more of an effort with both of those steps. I've also been using the contour and bronzer shades as eyeshadow because they are both so gorgeous and this makes getting ready a lot easier as I'm using one product for several different parts of my face. Most of my matte brown eyeshadows are on the cooler scale of shades so it's nice to have some warmer tones. I've been switching between theNARS lip pencils a lot and my absolute favourites at the moment have to be Yu and Descanso. Both extremely beautiful and they last quite a while. I really love pairing a brown smokey eye with bright lips and Yu seemed like the perfect option. 
Have a great week!

Face:
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Cool Medium 2:
on blemishes
Manhattan Soft Compact Powder in 0 Transparent:
to set the concealer
Sleek Face Form palette in Medium:
contour, bronzer & highlight

Eyes & Eyebrows:
Soap & Glory Archery Brow Pencil in Blondeshell:
to shape and fill in my brows
NARS Pro Prime Eyeshadow Base:
all over my eye lid and crease
Sleek Face Form palette in Medium:
matte shade all over the lid and blended through the crease
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero:
smudged on top and lower lashline
Maybelline Go Extreme Mascara in Leather Black 

Lips: 
NARS Yu lip pencil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)